Doctor insights on:
Can A Titanium Plate Keep My Bones From Moving
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Probable: Lymphh nodes. If they remain small, just watch them. ...Read more
Chest pain on the right side when moving position a certain way. Have not done any hard activities or workouts. Feels like it's coming from the bone.
See doctor: And have it checked out.Get a more detailed answer ›
Broken collarbone still hurts after 2 months. When does the pain start to go away. The bone still "bends" when moving the arm.
Varies: It varies. Most clavicle fractures heal by 8-12 weeks, so you may be just around the corner from feeling better. Thank you for the question. ...Read more
My son broke his humerus bone on Wednesday and they put a new cast on it yesterday and it feels like its moving around. Is that normal?
Swelling dissipates: The acute swelling from the initial injury subsides over the first week or so. The cast would, therefore, necessarily become loose feeling during the reduction in arm swelling. Contact your treating physician's office to determine if a new cast is now indicated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
So I have been moving my ankle in circles, up, down and all of that, but i hear and feel my bone popping. Is that normal? Or is it bad?
Im worried about my neck. I always feel my head moving to the left side as if its fallen over. My 2 neck bones are different aswell? Im so worried ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to keep soccer shin guards from moving?
- How do physicians keep your eye from moving during eye surgery?
- How can i keep myself from cheating on my diet this week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i keep from getting cramps in my legs?
- What can i do to keep my child from scratching the rash?
- How can i keep my lips from getting chapped in the winter?
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- Titanium bone plates