Doctor insights on:
Can A Tight Bra Cause Chest Pain
Chest pain that feels like I have my bra on tight, but i don't. I have pac's bad at times. Is this anything to be concerned about? There are no other symptoms.
I have 3 herniated discs. For the past 2 months i've had chest tightness and slight pain. Can cervical herniations cause chest pain?
Yes: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can cause chest pain. It is a condition in which the heart muscle becomes thick, and obstruction to outflow may occur. Arrhythmias may occur as well. Patients may have severe symptoms, or no symptoms. It is a common cause of death in young athletes who seemed completely healthy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My sister slept with the AC on & thinks the cold air has caused the chest pain she's experiencing. She described the pain as a "tightness" under her right breast. Only felt when bending or twisting?
What could be the cause of chest pain and tightness, rib cage pain bilateral made worse by bending trunk, back pain between shoulder blades on right?
I'm 45yo, healthy female who recently had three intense episodes of centralized chest pain after eating--dull, tight pressure lasted 30 mins. Cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Can a pinched nerve in neck cause chest pain?
- Can a pulled muscle cause chest pain?
- Can a bee sting cause chest pain?
- Can a neck injury cause chest tightness?
- Can lilies cause shortness of breath and a tight chest?
- Can a herniated disc cause chest pain?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause chest pain in a 20 yr old woman?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free