Doctor insights on:
Can A Tight Bra Cause Chest Pain
Chest pain that feels like I have my bra on tight, but i don't. I have pac's bad at times. Is this anything to be concerned about? There are no other symptoms.
Can't sit or lay w/o chest pain/tightness, Dr. Says its anxiety..the pain is unbearable.how could this b anxiety.what else could cause these symptoms?
I have 3 herniated discs. For the past 2 months i've had chest tightness and slight pain. Can cervical herniations cause chest pain?
Yes: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can cause chest pain. It is a condition in which the heart muscle becomes thick, and obstruction to outflow may occur. Arrhythmias may occur as well. Patients may have severe symptoms, or no symptoms. It is a common cause of death in young athletes who seemed completely healthy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Can a pinched nerve in neck cause chest pain?
- Can a pulled muscle cause chest pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a neck injury cause chest tightness?
- Can lilies cause shortness of breath and a tight chest?
- Can a herniated disc cause chest pain?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause chest pain in a 20 yr old woman?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free