Doctor insights on:
Can A Tight Bra Cause Chest Pain
Chest pain that feels like I have my bra on tight, but i don't. I have pac's bad at times. Is this anything to be concerned about? There are no other symptoms.
Can't sit or lay w/o chest pain/tightness, Dr. Says its anxiety..the pain is unbearable.how could this b anxiety.what else could cause these symptoms?
Yes: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can cause chest pain. It is a condition in which the heart muscle becomes thick, and obstruction to outflow may occur. Arrhythmias may occur as well. Patients may have severe symptoms, or no symptoms. It is a common cause of death in young athletes who seemed completely healthy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have 3 herniated discs. For the past 2 months i've had chest tightness and slight pain. Can cervical herniations cause chest pain?
I'm 45yo, healthy female who recently had three intense episodes of centralized chest pain after eating--dull, tight pressure lasted 30 mins. Cause?
My sister slept with the AC on & thinks the cold air has caused the chest pain she's experiencing. She described the pain as a "tightness" under her right breast. Only felt when bending or twisting?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tight bra chest pain
- Can tight bra cause breathing problems?
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can anxiety cause chest tightness?
- What can cause tightness in the chest?
- Can allergies cause tightness in chest?
- Can allergies cause chest tightness?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free