Doctor insights on:
Can A Thyroid Problem Cause Feminine Behavior In Boys
Enlarged thyroid: No it does not make you look less feminine. It just shows up as a bump in the neck and is as big as the mass is. Good luck. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?
- Can a thyroid problem cause excessive sweating?
- Can a thyroid problem cause gerd?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thyroid problems cause numbness in toes?
- Can a concussion cause problems in the pituitary gland?
- Can a thyroid problem cause dizziness?
- Can a concussion cause bad behavior in a child?
- Talk to a pediatrician online