Doctor insights on:
Can A Tampon Break Your Cherry
Not if...: ..You are careful with insertion.Get a more detailed answer ›
If I use a super absorbent tampon, will it rupture my cherry? Please reply because i'm thinking of using one as pads are uncomfortable when i workout
Absorbency: Rupture of the hymen (cherry) can occur by many mechanisms, one of which may be insertion of a tampon, or commonly, exercise which impacts on the perineum. If you are concerned with being thought a virgin, there are gynecologists who will reconstruct a hymen if it has been previously ruptured. Go see someone and have this explained to you. ...Read more
Im16 years old and me and my boyfriend have already had sex 3 times and i didn't bleed for any of them is my cherry is popped if i didn't use tampons?
Yes, but...: The "cherry is popped", but that is an ongoing myth. In the modern world, one should not be thinking of cherries (except the bing, ranier, and other varieties found at the farmers' market), and one should not be thinking of "popping cherries". So, a person is a virgin until he/she has sex for the first time. It is normal for a woman to bleed a little and it is normal for her not to bleed at all. ...Read more
I left a tampon in today for 11 hours accidentally. It won't happen again, as I'm taking a break from using them. Am I at risk of TSS?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tampons break the hymen?
- Do tampons break your virginity?
- Can tampons stop your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can wearing a tampon stop your period?
- Can using tampons shorten your period?
- Can a tampon make you loose your virginity?
- Can your water break slowly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free