Doctor insights on:
Can A Stye Cause Blurred Vision
Dry Eye Syndrome: The most common cause of temporary or fluctuating blurred vision is dry eye syndrome. Our tear production decreases by 60% from age 16 to age 60. Other causes of dry eye include various medicines, smoking, certain auto-immune diseases, environmental causes such as forced air heating and air conditioning. You should certainly see an eye md to rule out any serious causes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: Changes in serum glucose can lead to changes in glucose in crystalline lens, and consequent changes in crystalline lens shape as a function of hydration. Pre-diabetic patients may have blurred vision as the first marker that they have diabetes mellitus, or a disorder of glucose metabolism. See your eye md promptly, for a comprehensive eye exam, and a fasting glucose and hba1c level by your pcp. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a sinus infection cause blurred vision?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Can a sinus infection cause blurry vision?
- Can sinus pressure cause blurred vision?
- Can a stye cause pink eye?
- Can dehydration cause blurred vision?
- Can tension headaches cause blurred vision?
- Can caffeine cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free