Doctor insights on:
Can A Stye Cause Blurred Vision
My boyfriend has a tiny stye the size of a pencil tip on his lower lid close to his nose we saw tonight that it started to bleed we cleaned the blood off and put eye drops in just normal drops for irritated eyes etc but now what will happen it has a hard
Stye care: These are very common and care be treated conservatively 90% of the time. A warm compress and los scrubs open up the oil glass which are blocked. (http://eyewiki.aao.org/Stye). Make sure the heat is constant for ~3-5min. Uncooked rice in a stocking moistened and place in the microwave will hold heat for 5min. If this is not curative after 1-2wks then check with an ophthalmologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Dry Eye Syndrome: The most common cause of temporary or fluctuating blurred vision is dry eye syndrome. Our tear production decreases by 60% from age 16 to age 60. Other causes of dry eye include various medicines, smoking, certain auto-immune diseases, environmental causes such as forced air heating and air conditioning. You should certainly see an eye md to rule out any serious causes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a sinus infection cause blurred vision?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Can a sinus infection cause blurry vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a stye cause pink eye?
- Can dehydration cause blurred vision?
- Can tension headaches cause blurred vision?
- Can caffeine cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free