Doctor insights on:
Can A Streptococcal Infection Induce A Miscarriage
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Culture: Swab taken for culture specifically for gbs. ...Read more
Strep throat: Can present with any combination of the following: sore throat, headache, stomach ache, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, and fever. Other strep infections can present with sudden high fever, problems breathing (pneumonia), impetigo (skin infection), or lymph nodes that are swollen and very tender. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mono induce a miscarriage?
- Are the herbal supplements that can treat a streptococcal infection?
- Can streptococcal infections make me sterile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Group a streptococcal infection
- Streptococcal infections in children
- Causes of streptococcal infection
- Worst streptococcal infection symptom
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free