Doctor insights on:
Can A Std Stop Your Period
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Itchy and sore 1-2 weeks before period? No STD tests negative. Husband works away so no frequent sex. Ongoing for months stops when period starts?
Cyclic yeast: Sounds like cyclic yeast symptoms. Changes in hormones related to your period can affect the way you respond to yeast. See a gyn specialist and ask about testing and treatment for recurrent yeast infection. ...Read more
No period for 8 months not pregnant im not sure what's going on? Can a STD or disease stop you from having one?
Anovulation: You are ovulating irregularly and have secondary ammennorrea. It could be stress and lack of brain hormones to stimulate ovaries or the ovaries not responding well to those hormones and pcos; likely 1 of those 2 but other things could do it, thyroid issues, adrenal issues or a hormone called prolactin; get checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking a bath stop your period?
- Can a infection stop your period?
- Can a yeast infection stop your period?
- How can you stop your period for a day?
- Can a douche stop your period?
- Can a cold stop your period?
- Can a tampon stop your period?
- How can you stop your period for a few hours?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free