Doctor insights on:
Can A Ruptured Cyst Cause Vaginal Bleeding
Ruptured cyst: Absolutely a ruptured cyst can cause internal bleeeding. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: The ovary is not connected to your vagina. There is no relationship between an ovarian cyst and vaginal odor. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. ...Read more
Usually not: An ovarian cyst usually does not cause a lot of bleeding and discharge on a tampon. Vaginal bleeding usually comes from the inside of the uterus or the cervix or the vagina. Bleeding from an ovarian cyst causes bleeding in the abdomen - this almost never comes out the uterus. ...Read more
Unlikely: Probably not. Go back to your doctor and seek cause of problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ruptured cyst cause bleeding?
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Can a bartholin cyst cause irregular vaginal bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ruptured cyst cause a quick release of fluid through the vaginal area?
- What kind of ovarian cyst can cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can a ruptured cyst cause a miscarriage?
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free