Doctor insights on:
Can A Pregnant Women Take Penicillin
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Hi im pregnant in my first trimester and have a uti i have penicillin 500mg and clindamycin 300mg can i take either one?
Lots of choices: Depends on the type of infection, the location of the infection. There are lots of choices for patients with a pen allergy. ...Read more
I just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. What should I be doing food & medicine wise? I'm 22, a fussy eater and allergic to penicillin. Thanks
Change Nothing: Avoid penicillin during the pregnancy since you are allergic but there are absolutely no recommendations for food avoidance during pregnancy since the fetus is not sensitized or affected by what you eat. Only avoid foods you don't like or have been allergic to in the past. ...Read more
In 3rd week of last months bc pills i took a weeks worth of penicillin, now it's second week of new pack and im spotting. Why? Ps, i'm not pregnant.
Antibiotics : Antibiotics can decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives and cause the spotting. It is also possible to have spotting if you missed any pills or were not taking them at the same time every day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take penicillin for a uti?
- Can you take nurofen with penicillin?
- Can you take adderall with penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women take acyclovir?
- Can pregnant women take suboxone?
- Can pregnant women take fluconazole?
- Can pregnant women take doxycycline?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online