Doctor insights on:
Can A Pregnant Women Take Cranberry Pills
I am trying to get pregnant and am.On prenatals. Can i take Azo cranberry pills? I have frequent utis and ide like to prevent them.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Why?: Why do you want to take this? If you have an UTI, it should be appropriately treated ...Read more
Can you take cranberry tablets while trying to conceive will it hinder tryig to get pregnant by killing sperm cause making pH levels to acidic?
Why: There is no health benefit to taking cranberry tablets. There is no weight loss benefit from cranberry tablets. Why are you taking them? ...Read more
Yes: There should not be a problem with taking them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can a pregnant women take for a tooth ache?
- Can a pregnant women take penicillin?
- Can a pregnant women take vicodin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pregnant woman take acidophilus pills?
- Can a pregnant women take advil?
- What can pregnant women take for a headache?
- What can i take for a chest cold that is safe for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online