Doctor insights on:
Can A Pregnant Woman Take Nyquil
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
Here's a link: Here's a link to drug info on a website dedicated to the prevention of birth defects. http://www.otispregnancy.org/otis-fact-sheets-s13037#1 you can look up each ingredient of an otc med to assess safety in pregnancy. ...Read moreGet help now ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Get help now ›
No, read the label: No it is not. If you read the label there is a huge amount of alcohol in those products not conducive to your fetus and pregnancy. I have often wondered why there is no tax label on Nyquil which could easily be sold in liquor stores with a "proof rating". ...Read moreGet help now ›
Im 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and i was wondering if it was okay to take childrens nyquil ? I cant breath or sleep at all.
Should be fine: Talk to your doctor before taking anything so that they are aware. Best of luck! ...Read moreGet help now ›
No: No cold medicine other than regular tylenol is defined to be safe for pregnancy, and small kids. Fluid, warm fluid, chicken soup, and elevate your head when going to bed, using extra pillow. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman take metronidazole while pregnant?
- What can a pregnant woman take for a stomach ache?
- Can a pregnant woman take afrin?
- Can pregnant woman take nyquil?
- Can a pregnant woman take pepto bismol?
- What can a pregnant woman take for a fever?
- Can a pregnant woman take theraflu?
- Can a pregnant woman take robitussin?
- Talk to an allergist online for free