Doctor insights on:
Can A Pregnant Woman Have An Xray Done On Foot
Is it true that if a woman raises her feet for about 45 min. Is a for sure pregnancy? My husband and I have children from prior but can't concieve in 5
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
29 yrs lady extrimities become killing cold when she goes to sleep.Coldness n pain especialy of feet worsen during pregnancy.Thyroid or smthng else?
Circulation: Coldness is a sign of poor circulation and if worsen at night means the position when in bed compress the circulation further is the person you mention big that can explain the reason even though she is young has poor circulation - suggest to have evaluation how to improve this. ...Read more
Child has really flat feet causing pain and ankles look like they are rolling inwards. Shoukd she have X-ray done?
Sprained right inner part of foot 3 weeks ago, still walking with a limp, painful burning sensation. Xray done 3 wks ago, not broken but can barely wa?
I have had a swollen foot for 3 years now all test have come out negative including a duplex ultra sound, xray, uric acid test.
Am 27 female?
Not enough info: Given here considering your problem. Do you have any pain? Is the swelling pitting? Is the swelling constant even in the morning? Did anything precede the swelling? An infection or trauma? Have you ever traveled anywhere? Did you have any other diagnostic tests like an mri? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pregnant women have an xray done on foot?
- Can a pregnant women have an xray done?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she done went through menopause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman be pregnant and have a heavy period?
- Can a woman get pregnant after having a hysterectomy?
- Can a woman have a period and still be pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant when they have ovulated?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online