Doctor insights on:
Can A Pregnancy Test Results Be Affected If U R Anemic
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- pregnancy test I have a lot of pelvic n back pain. Doc foun anemia n provided provera (medroxyprogesterone) to stop the bleeding but it didn't work im desperate help me.
OK, well there isn't: a way to stop heavy bleeding over the internet yet. So you will need a visit to either urgent care or the local ER if your bleeding is soaking through a super maxi pad an hour for four hours. You may want to repeat that pregnancy test or have that done at the ER or urgent care. Especially given the severe pain, I suggest a more urgent evaluation. You may need a D&C to stop bleed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You're pregnant?: Pregnancy tests come in two varieties. One says yes or no as to being pregnant (urine or blood tested). The other is a blood test which tells how much pregnancy hormone(hcg) is in your blood and can be useful for your doctor in assessing how your pregnancy is progressing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Testing too soon: Main thing is timing-it takes time (up to 2 wks) for your urinary levels of HCG to get elevated enough to be detected. Over-the-counter tests aren't always as sensitive as tests at your doctor's office, but even those usually take at least a few days after you're late to turn positive. Recheck 1-2 weeks later if you're late for your period & suspect you might be pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If u r alimic can pregnancy result be affected
- Can u be pregnant and get a negative test result?
- Can the results of a pregnancy test change?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How early can u test for pregnancy?
- Can u take a pregnancy test while spotting?
- Can u get a false negative pregnancy test?
- Can u take a pregnancy test on your period?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free