Doctor insights on:
Can A Porcelain Inlay Cause Damage To The Tooth And Crack It
It depends: Once the amalgam has been removed and all caries excavated, a bonded inlay or onlay can be made with minimum additional tooth reduction, unfortunately when there are caries present you may have to remove some healthy tooth as well, your dentist will do his best to keep as much healthy structure as possible. Do not worry too much. Drmokbel@scdentalimplants.Com. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I got a inlay in one of my tooth and it has a slight high bite and there is sensitivity when I chew there. What does the sensitivity mean?
Once you have cracked tooth syndrome, are you going to inevitably get more cracks? I've been told I have cracked tooth syndrome and several small cracks in one of my molars. I'm not sure what causes it, but i'm worried that once it's started i will just w
Cracked : Cracked tooth syndrome (cts) involves a crack in the tooth portion that is above the gum line. 90 % of cts is fixed with a simple crown. It keeps the cracked part of the tooth above the gum line from moving & all the symptoms from being stimulating. The other 10% need root canal as well because the crack has reached the root canal system. If the crack is one of the above (described as favorable) this is a complete cure. If the tooth is cracked further below the gum, involving a fracture (or crack) of the root, the tooth will need to be extracted. Your dentist will know because there will be a space in the attachment of the tooth to the bone, just in the location of the crack. Xray evidences this type of crack, whereas cts is not discernable on xray exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can a hairline cracked tooth cause a burning feeling inside of the tooth when bending your head down? The tooth is located in the bottom front.
Not related: A cracked tooth or incomplete tooth fracture is a possible source of intermittent toothache. The pain that has a tingling or burning quality pain still persists when bending your head down, it is possible that the source of your problem is not in your teeth. See a dentist for a differential diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've got to get a root canal cause my tooth is cracked, but i been following up on the internet that a root canal can cause cancer. What do I do?
Junk: You need to be more discerning. The scare over formylcresol is a misapplication of Petri dish junk science. The disinformation artistry and links to big money quackery are obvious. Research piranhas at the NIH get root canals. Go get your tooth fixed and forgive my bluntness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Porcelain inlays and onlays
- Can smoking crack cause cancer?
- Can yeast cause a bump in butt crack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can painkillers cause liver damage?
- Can encephalitis cause brain damage?
- Medications that can cause kidney damage
- Can dehydration cause kidney damage?
- Talk to a dentist online for free