Doctor insights on:
Can A Pneumonia Cause A Heart Attack
Blood Clots: Both a heart attack and a stroke is caused by a blood clot that gets lodged in a vessel in the heart and brain respectively. The only exception to this is that bleeding in the brain is also termed "stroke, " but it is a "hemorrhagic stroke" rather than an "embolic stroke, " which is from blood clots. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stress & Heart Attac: Stress over time increases your cortisol which increase your blood sugar, which contributes to insulin resistance in many cases, which causes inflammation, which is what causes heart attacks and strokes. In the short term, big stress can raise blood pressure and pulse and stress your heart, which can cause a heart attack in the right setting. Stress management is important. ...Read more
See below: Lots of drugs (too many to list) can have cardiac side effects. However, to ask what drugs can cause a heart attack is a strange question. Just in case you are feeling suicidal, i won't provide the answer to that part of your question. If suicidal, i recommend seeing or talking to a therapist or counselor or going to the hospital right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pneumonia cause heart failure?
- Things that can cause a heart attack
- Can asthma cause a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can anxiety cause heart attack?
- Can palpitations cause a heart attack?
- Can an anxiety attack cause a heart attack?
- Can heart palpitations cause a heart attack?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free