Doctor insights on:
Can A Pinched Nerve Cause Nausea
The brain and spinal cord communicates with what is occurring in the internal organs and limbs by nerve fibers where are like electrical wires with insulation (myelin) and the "copper" (axon). Within brain and spinal cord these nerves connect to other nerves via synapses on both axons and dendrites. A nerve can carry information regarding sensations, and ...Read more
No,Nerve impingement: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging disc. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. This condition must be professionally managed. See an interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. See your dentist for tooth pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
2 considerations: Lumbar spine dysfnctn, such as disc, might pinch nerve and cause radiating pain, but you could have nerve compression at ankle (tarsal tunnel syndrome) resulting in referred pain to calf. However, also consider ankle arthritis, and even varicose veins. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You need an eval.: "pinched nerve" means different things to different people. If you have neurologic symptoms, and dizziness, you might be best off to see a physician, perhaps a neurologist to see if you have one underlying condition of both symptoms, or two conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dizziness: Yes, absolutely.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pinched nerve cause nausea and dizziness?
- Can a pinched nerve in neck cause nausea?
- Can a pinched nerve cause burning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pinched nerve cause tingling?
- Can a pinched nerve cause swelling?
- Can pinched nerve cause headaches?
- Can pinched nerve cause tingling?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online