Doctor insights on:
Can A Person With Hepatitis B Virus Go Abroad
Hepatitis b is a viral liver disease. Until vaccines were developed this was a very common cause of hepatitis, and still is in some countries. Hep b is a progressive chronic disease which can lead to cirrhosis and also to cancer of the liver. It is also implicated in the causation ...Read more
Could a person with hepatitis C transmit the hepatitis b virus to someone else through unprotected sex?
No: Practice normal hygiene and avoid exchanging of bodily fluids. ...Read more
I just want to ask if the hepatitis B virus reactive person whose a carrier could still be remove in the body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hepatitis b virus hbv
- Causes of hepatitis b virus
- Hepatitis b virus resistance
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hepatitis b virus dna
- Hepatitis b virus or bacteria
- Hepatitis b virus count
- Hepatitis b virus antigen
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free