Doctor insights on:
Can A Person Have Herpes Outbreak On Their Arm
How can I tell if I am about to or starting to have a herpes outbreak? Are there pre symptoms or indicators?
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
2-3 weeks: The earliest symptoms of herpes zoster, which include headache, fever, and malaise, are nonspecific. These symptoms are commonly followed by sensations of burning pain, itching, hyperesthesia, or paresthesia .The pain may be mild too extreme in the affected area , with sensations that are often described as stinging, tingling, aching, numbing or throbbing pain. ...Read more
If someone has herpes but is not having herpes outbreak. Is it unlikely to catch it off them at that time?
Are u suppose to have an herpes outbreak with every cycle or is that something i need to have check on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- Can you have a herpes outbreak without blisters?
- Can i use a zinc ointment on my herpes outbreak to relive symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a person have multiple kidney transplants in their life?
- When a person have antibodies for herpes and never had outbreaks
- Can a person have herpes and not know it?
- Can a person with herpes have children?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free