Doctor insights on:
Can A Person Become Crippled As A Result Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Yes: As a rheumatologist I have many patients on this med. The overwhelming majority experience excellent results. ...Read more
I went to get tested to see if I have rheumatoid arthritis and the result came back positive. What does Rheumatoid Factor H12 mean? < 10 kU/L (range)
I have negative test results on rheumatoid arthritis but i did a biopsy and its positif is that conclusive?Or it could be a false negative?
Inconclusive: These symptoms need to be directly observed by your doctor for a precise diagnosis. ...Read more
I tested positive for lupus and positive for rheumatoid arthritis. How likely is it that one of the results are false?
ANA and RA: Overlap. See prev answer.Get a more detailed answer ›
2-3 days: 2 or 3 days at the most from most labs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i prevent having a miscarriage as a result of amniocentesis or cvs?
- Can a person die from rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can disseminated intravascular coagulation occur as a result of preeclampsia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a low levels of iron make you become dizzy?
- How long can a person survive after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- How can i fix my lack of sexual stamina as a male with previously high sex drive?
- Spotting as a result of progesterone suppositories
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free