Doctor insights on:
Can A Person Be On Campral And Still Drink If In Moderation
Nope: Check out the Campral website, it clearly states not recommended and will not work. Campral is intented to be used along with other forms of support for people seeking abstinence. If someone is trying to be abstinent and has a relapse or "slip" they should discuss this with their doctor, however the medication is not meant to make a moderate drinker out of a problem drinker, absolutely not! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing: If you drink alcohol when you take campral, you do not have side effects. It's not like Antabuse [you feel sick if you drink and take Antabuse at the same time]. Campral helps you when you are withdrawing from alcohol: feeling anxious, trouble sleeping, sweating. What kind of support do you have? Congrats on making important changes in your life! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Its drinking....: drinking in moderation is still drinking.... light the lights being on or off.... or being pregnant or not..... alcohol is known to impair judgement, lead to potential birth defects, can cause head and neck cancer (more so synergistically when combined with smoking/tobacco) ...Read more
How much alcohol would cause a person to still be intoxicated the next morning after a night of drinking? How is this possible?
Alcohol and stroke: The simple answer is yes, in moderation. There is conflicting research showing that 1-2 drinks per day can actually lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. Heavy drinking can increase the risk of theses diseases. Talking with your doctor is the best way to get guidance concerning consumption of alcohol after having a stroke. ...Read more
I have elavated liver enzyme do to alcohol, stoped drinking but still have anxiety issues real nervous person. Is it ok to inject "bejoyecta" its b12?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant and still come out negative on a home pregnancy test?
- I take zonegran and paxil for depression can i still drink in moderation
- How faint can a line be on a pregnancy test and still be positive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i fail a pregnancy test and still be preg?
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- Can i still fly on a plane after having a major stroke and brain surgery?
- If i have a fever and am on antibiotics am i still contagious to an infant
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free