Doctor insights on:
Can A Ovarian Cysts Cause Pain On My Right Side When The Cysts Is On The Left
Possibly : If the cyst was exceptionally large then pain referred to the other side is possible. This is not as likely as something else causing the pain. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Local problem: We cannot possibly know that answer on this international app. Please ask them. ...Read more
What is the difference bet painful ovarian cyst and a cyst with no pain? I have one with a lot of pain.
I had a hysterectomy in 2009 and I have an ovarian cyst that I have had for awhile now and it hasnt burst yet. Been over a year and its painful.
Please speak with yo: Gyn as it can be removed through the davinci robot or laparoscpe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How accurate is a transabdominal ultrasound in assessing an ovarian cyst? Had to stop transvagingal ultrasound, extremely painful
See 1 more doctor answer
I had an ovarian cyst rupture back in oct. I still am unable to have sex like I use to sometimes it so painful we have to stop? Why ?
Probably not cyst: Cysts are just a "collection of fluid" and are typically not painful. The actual rupturing of a cyst can cause pain due to the inflammation involved but is will not last more than a couple of weeks at the most. Pain that persists for multiple weeks or months is not related to a prior cyst. See a doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
Went to er. They diagnosed me with 2 ovarian cyst that inflamed my ovary. Will birth control fix this painful problem?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- I get a sharp pain in my back on the left side when i raise my arms quickly
- When can i resume going gym after getting a ganglion cyst on the left wrist
- Can a brain injury on the left side cause pupil changes in the right eye?
- My right toe is in pain off and on can you tell me what's causeing the pain
- What causes pain in my upper back on the left side by my ribs?
- When i exhale i get a sharp pain on the left rib cage what can this be
- What can cause pain on your left side under the bottom of ribs and nausea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free