Doctor insights on:
Can A Ovarian Cyst Dissolve On Its Own
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I do not understand: I do not understand what you mean from a cyst getting dissoved!. Yes the cyst can have cancer in it if it is big enough and is multilocular, with internal growth. A ct scan or ultrasound of the ovaries can help to make adistinction between benign versus maligmant ovarian cysts. ...Read more
Ovarian cyst: They can, but the doctor must find out why you have a complex cyst and rule out any serious pathology. Depending on the cyst characteristic your doctor can do expectant management or can offer surgery. Depends on the ultrasound, your age, family hx, time with cyst etc. ...Read more
Having ovarian cyst removed in fri.. How long does it take for stitches to disolve? Vacation in 2 weeks
Ovarian cyst: They might, but that theory was recently challenged. Most doctors prescribed it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an ovarian cyst go away on its own?
- Can a blood clot dissolve on its own?
- Will a blood clot dissolve on its own
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to dissolve ovarian cyst?
- Dissolve ovarian dermoid cyst
- Will provera dissolve an ovarian cyst
- Sebaceous cyst draining on its own
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free