Doctor insights on:
Can A Ovarian Cyst Cause Bleeding Through The Rectum
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ruptured cyst: Absolutely a ruptured cyst can cause internal bleeeding. ...Read more
Usually not: An ovarian cyst usually does not cause a lot of bleeding and discharge on a tampon. Vaginal bleeding usually comes from the inside of the uterus or the cervix or the vagina. Bleeding from an ovarian cyst causes bleeding in the abdomen - this almost never comes out the uterus. ...Read more
Not necessarily: Large ovarian cysts may be cancerous, but many are not and having a non-cancerous one does not increase a woman's risk if getting ovarian, uterine, cervical, or other cancers. ...Read more
Is it possible that bleeding gums and vomitting be related to my ovarian cysts or cervical polyp?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an ovarian cyst cause bleeding in the rectum?
- Can ovarian cyst cause pain in rectum?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause internal bleeding?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause breakthrough bleeding at ovulation?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bleeding between periods?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free