Doctor insights on:
Can A Obgyn Write For Tramadol Or Narcotics
Obstetricians deal with pregnancy and helping women to have a healthy baby. Gynecology deals with women's reproduction health, so gynecologists treat reproductive health problems like irregular periods, vaginitis, abnormal pap tests. Gynecologists also help women to maintain or achieve overall health--and so address issues of ...Read more
As others said, : Tramadol is a synthetic narcotic. As a neurologist I try avoiding it when possible due to its risk vs. benefits when it comes to ACTUAL pain relief scores for conditions such as radiculopathy, neuropathy, & headaches vs. # of significant side effects such as seizures and conversion of pain into chronic form due to quick tolerance of the body and risk of medication overuse syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are some narcotic like medictations similar to tramadol or ultram? Ultram works well for me but i became allergic.
Is tramadol a narcotic? People say its like morphine but honestly IV had morphine and this feels nothing like a narcotic? Di
From last q.Bout tramadol. Rather not take narcotic pain med.Wat else cantake for badpain stone in bileduct. I hate morphie an goin 2 er.Need help!plz?
Biliary colic pain : I imaging diagnosis done by ultrasound before. If the pain is not getting better with ibuprofen, tylenol or tramadol, you possibly having an acute attack of cholecystitis due to your chronic cholelithiasis. Do you have any fever, chills, nausea? If the pain is worse than before see a doctor asap or go to er. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tramadol related: Depending on the type and severity of pain there is no reason why they cannot work. ...Read more
A natural or synthetic alkaloid compound that has morphine-like qualities. Other examples are codeine, heroin, Meperidine (demerol). They are classified based on their intrinsic activity & where they interact in the central nervous system. They are involved in pain transmission ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an md not certified in ophthalmology write a perscription for eyeglasses?
- What can i take or do for severe pain after a filling?
- Can the human body surive on liquids and protein drinks for a week or two?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a virus last for 5 weeks?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free