Doctor insights on:
Can A Nevus Be Colorless
No: Clark's nevus is a type of atypical (dysplastic) nevus or mole. Many dermatologists feel these are benign, some experts think they're precursors to melanoma. Having many clark's nevi always increases the risk of melanoma. Becker's nevus is a benign (normal) nevus that occurs on the trunk, often in boys and men. They're often large and light brown. Sometimes hairs can grow from it (after puberty). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not really: Nobody really likes the terms "pigmented hairy epidermal nevus" or "nevoid melanosis". I have several colleagues who are physicians and/or athletes who have Becker nevi and all of them like it. If you have one, I hope you enjoy it as well. Richard Gere's is famous and he used to show it off onscreen. Best wishes. ...Read more
I had a atypical NEVUS removed yesterday with around 10 or 12 stiches I'm concerned with busting them when I move any advice? In my back
Careful: Usually when you have stitches and pull on them hard enough to burst them it is painful. If you just be careful and try not to overstretch the area you should be fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a stye be std related?
- Can a urna be cured?
- Can altabax be used on a dog?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- How late can a girls period be without being pregnant?
- Can cloudy urine be a sign of pregnancy?
- How late can a period be before you should worry?
- Talk to a dermatologist online