Doctor insights on:
Can A Neck Mass Found 2 Months After A Car Accident Be Related To The Accident
Motor vehicle accident (MVA) is an event that is a common cause of injury, disability, and death, because of the high speed of impact and the large mass of the vehicles. An MVA can be automobile vs. automobile, auto vs. motorcycle, motorcycle vs. motorcycle, motor vehicle vs. bicyclist/pedestrian, or motor vehicle vs. ...Read more
I have calcification on my thyroid and some in my neck mass. When i did my fna, the doctor only sampled the thyroid. Why not the mass? Same finding?
It depends,,,: It depends on other tests and what they showed if the doctor did them. For example, an iodine uptake test may be done for a thyroid with nodules and depending on the results there may not have been a need for an aspiration of the nodule. It also depends on what was being looked for, cancer or another disease so more info. Like the aspiration results is likely needed. Best of luck. ...Read more
Lateral SCM presses: Side to side and front to back movements with weights will give you added muscle strength. Sit-ups, with your neck held up with also improve, besides doing exercises for the traps. However, overall conditioning and strengthening will add to these muscles as part of your preparation for sports or continuation in sports. Wear a helmet! ...Read more
5mm neck mass, had for atleast 1 mth now.Follow up in 3mths. What could be the cause? What is coarse if treatment?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
What is the probability that a 0.5 CM neck mass (hard but not rock hard) is cancer?it is on the right back side of the neck
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Neck hurts after car accident
- Neck pain after car accident
- Stiff neck after car accident
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard bruise three months after car accident
- Can you lose fertility after a car accident?
- Why am i still so sore 2 weeks after a car accident?
- Can you first start feeling whiplash pain 14 or 15 hours after a car accident?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free