Doctor insights on:
Can A Man Get Ringworm On His Penis How Can It Be Cured
Yes: Topical anti-fungals. The treatments labeled for jock-itch will work. ...Read more
Trichophyton is one of the common types of fungus that can infect the skin, called a "dermatophyte". It can cause ringworm of the skin (such as athlete's foot or jock itch) or of the scalp. It is usually diagnosed with a scraping of the skin and can be treated with topical medications if on the skin, or oral medicines if involving ...Read more
I am unmarried, never had sex, no uti, but penile tip burns, a ringworm infection in penis cured 5 months ago, once ejaculated in a semi hard erection.
Yes: Depending on hygene, sexual practice,duration of excessive moisture...yes, fungal infections can happen on an uncircumcised penis. They are less common and easier to treat ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- How do you get an anal fissure and how can it be cured?
- How can a man get rid of his fat apron?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After you get a chlamydia shot can you still pass it on
- When i exhale i get a sharp pain on the left rib cage what can this be
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online