Doctor insights on:
Can A Man Get Ringworm On His Penis How Can It Be Cured
Yes: Topical anti-fungals. The treatments labeled for jock-itch will work. ...Read more
Trichophyton is one of the common types of fungus that can infect the skin, called a "dermatophyte". It can cause ringworm of the skin (such as athlete's foot or jock itch) or of the scalp. It is usually diagnosed with a scraping of the skin and can be treated with topical medications if on the skin, or oral medicines if involving ...Read more
Be sure of diagnosis: There are different fungi that may be lumped under the diagnosis of ringworm. Clotrimazole or tolnaftate for 3-4 weeks is usually effective if the lesion is confined to non hair bearing areas, but ringworm on scalp, beard and pelvic areas usually require oral medication with griseofulvin or fluconazole, etc. ...Read more
I am unmarried, never had sex, no uti, but penile tip burns, a ringworm infection in penis cured 5 months ago, once ejaculated in a semi hard erection.
Yes: Depending on hygene, sexual practice,duration of excessive moisture...yes, fungal infections can happen on an uncircumcised penis. They are less common and easier to treat ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a man get rid of his fat apron?
- Can a man get a yeast infection in his mouth?
- How a man can improve his fertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can a man increase his ejaculation volume?
- Can a man get a yeast infection from his partner?
- How a man can reduce his breast size through exercise?
- How bad can ringworm get?
- Talk to a dermatologist online