Doctor insights on:
Can A Lung Cancer Patient Be Active In A Competitive Sport
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Can you tell me which are the particles that a lung cancer patient emmit when he/she coughs or exhale?
What kind of food is good for high protein for small cell cancer patient taking kemo has small cell lung cancer just diagonsed smokes?
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a lung cancer patient still jog or run?
- Fluid in lungs cancer patient
- Juices for lung cancer patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pneumonia in lung cancer patients
- Kiwi fruit for lung cancer patient
- Leg weakness in a lung cancer patient
- Lung cancer patient with blood in urine
- Talk to a oncologist online for free