Doctor insights on:
Can A Lisp Be A Dental Problem Instead Of A Tongue Placement Problem
Call around...: Call around different dental offices. Some will at least diagnose the problem for free. And some offices will help you with providing alternatives that are affordable. In this economic environment, i'm sure someone will be able to provide some kind of affordable treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Find a local dentist: But if you are not experiencing any dental pain, you may opt to wait until you go back to your dentist back home. If you are not sure, find a local dentist, get a diagnosis, then see if you need to proceed with treatment right away or not. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on problem.: It all depends on what you need fixed. Usually your dental insurer can give you a list of dentists in your are that take your insurance. Start at the top and work your way down with calls, and see who can get you in to see you the soonest. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Shifting molars: When upper molars have shifted down, it is usually because the lower opposing molars are missing or were extracted. This movement downward is called super eruption. There can be several solutions. If the opposing teeth are missing, then the shifted molars have no function and could be extracted. If you wish to keep the teeth because there are opposing teeth that have shifted, orthodontics (braces). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My left cheekbone is flat unlike my right. Im 19. Is it some kind of syndrome or maybe a dental problem.Itsnoticable and itmakes my face appear longer?
Masseter hypertrophy: Masseteric hypertrophy is a relatively uncommon, condition that can occur unilaterally or bilaterally. Non-surgical modalities of treatment include tranquilizers or muscle relaxants, cognitive behavioral therapy and injection of very small doses of Botox A. See an orofacial pain specialist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can deja vu be a symptom of a brain problem?
- Can hiccups be a sign of heart problems?
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i be screened for colon cancer with a ct scan instead of a colonoscopy?
- Can a problem with coccyx cause problem of irregular periods?
- Can getting a tattoo be therapeutic in treating joint problems?
- Can getting cartilage tears be a hereditary problem?
- Talk to a pediatrician online