Doctor insights on:
Can A Lack Of Sleep Cause You To Have Poor Eyesight
Sleep deprivation is when either consciously or unconsciously you are not allowing your body enough time for sleep. Typically in adult normal time is 6-8 hours. There are some people that require more (> 10 hours). Sleep deprivation can take another form in the type of selective deprivation such as rem sleep deprivation. Typically this may be med induced or ...Read more
Unlikely the issue: Head size is usually determined by genetic factors from one or both parents..In some, brain abnormalities or syndromes that result in poor development of the brain structures will result in less natural push to create a larger skull.These patients are significantly impaired. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a lack of milk cause you to bruise easily?
- What can cause you to have a loss of taste?
- Can a lack of vitamin d cause you to be fatigued?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a kidney infection cause you to have breast pains?
- Can using mushrooms cause you to have a seizure?
- Can hcg weight loss shots cause you to have a positive pregnancy test?
- Which drugs can cause you to have a prolonged erection as a side effect
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free