Doctor insights on:
Can A Hysterectomy Cause Hypothyroidism
Hemoglobin 12, ferritin 7. 41 year old female. Hysterectomy 9 years ago. What could cause the low ferritin? Other medical conditions: hypothyroid, dia
I had a partial hysterectomy 3 1/2 weeks ago. I have hypothyroidism also and take a really low does of synthroid (thyroxine). Can my thyroid change?
Likely complex...: Thyroid hormones have complex interactions with many parts of the whole body. Hypothyroidism can lead to hyponatremia or to both SIADH + hyponatremia. Being low in thyroid hormone can somehow lead to the release of anti-diuretic hormone from the pituitary gland, so one gets SIADH and the accompanying excess water in the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hypothyroidism and hysterectomy
- What can hypothyroidism cause?
- Can hypothyroidism cause itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypothyroidism and depression
- Can caffeine cause hypothyroidism?
- Can hypothyroidism cause diabetes?
- Can hypothyroidism cause miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free