Doctor insights on:
Can A Girl Get Pregnant From Eating Sperm
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not, but...: The reported scenario should pose a zero odd to conceive in considering the high fastidious requirements for sperm survival. Nonetheless all sexually active females should do HPT in a wk after missing period & repeat it in another wk if the first test is (-) & still in doubt. Besides, beware: no contraception brings 100% of success; so face & deal with the reality of life diligently & vigilantly. ...Read more
Can a girl get pregnant from touching an object that has or had sperm on it? And later masturbates minutes to an hour later after touchin the object
Unlikely to happen: It does only take one to do the job.However, to do that job the sperm needs to be in a location that preserves their ability to function.That includes remaining moist and having access to the internal genitalia.The girl must have an egg in the proper position to be fertilized.All those requirements make it quite unlikely. But take more care in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a girl get pregnant from a girl?
- Can you get pregnant from a girl?
- Can a girl get pregnant from being on top?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a girl get pregnant from fingers?
- Can a girl get pregnant from precum?
- Can a girl get pregnant from giving a bj?
- Can a girl get pregnant from being fingered?
- Talk to a pediatrician online