Doctor insights on:
Can A Girl Get Pregnant From Eating Sperm
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not, but...: The reported scenario should pose a zero odd to conceive in considering the high fastidious requirements for sperm survival. Nonetheless all sexually active females should do HPT in a wk after missing period & repeat it in another wk if the first test is (-) & still in doubt. Besides, beware: no contraception brings 100% of success; so face & deal with the reality of life diligently & vigilantly. ...Read more
Unlikely: If semen dribbles out and into the vulva, there is a very small risk. Anal intercourse is unhealthy for a variety of reasons, especially unprotected, though in this day and age it is not uncommon. I hope it is what you both wNt and are making a choice based on good information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a girl get pregnant from a girl?
- Can you get pregnant from a girl?
- Can a girl get pregnant from being on top?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a girl get pregnant from fingers?
- Can a girl get pregnant from precum?
- Can a girl get pregnant from giving a bj?
- Can a girl get pregnant from being fingered?
- Talk to a pediatrician online