Doctor insights on:
Can A Girl Get Herself Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible to get my girl friend pregnet if i take hydrocodon twice a day i was told it is not possible for her to get pregnet if i take that?
If a girl misses her pirod a few times then she gets it and then a guy comes in her will she get pregnet?
It only takes one: The erect/excited penis is excreting mucus containing some sperm at all times. Since it only requires one sperm to establish pregnancy, any way that mucous comes in contact with a female's internal structures can begin the sequence leading to pregnancy.The "pull out" method trying to avoid ejaculation is wishful thinking.If you don't cover up befor you start,it is only a matter of time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a girl get pregnant?
- Can a girl get pregnant by a girl?
- What can get a girl pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant with a girl?
- Can a girl get pregnant from a girl?
- Can you get pregnant by a girl?
- Can a little girl get pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online