Doctor insights on:
Can A Girl Get Herself Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: If sperm are deposited in the general region, it is technically possible for one of them to make it to the cervix and enter the uterus. Also, sperm can start leaking out before the full ejaculation, so "pulling out before you come" doesn't work either. While it is not as likely that impregnation will happen without penetration, i wouldn't count on it as my contraception. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Insemination: Two females cannot become pregnant ( together or seperately) without artificial inseminination, unless one of the females is transgendered. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm trying to get pregnant is there anything I can try to make a girl? I've read lots of stuff but I'm not sure if it's possible or just speculation?
No: There is no evidnece in the medical literature that any specific action can improve the chances of conceiving a baby girl. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Technically: There are ways to conceive without having intercourse. It could happen accidentally by having semen on or in the vagina without penetration but could be accomplished intentionally, usually that is going to mean undergoing assisted reproductive procedures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period the day after unprotected sex?
- Can a girl get pregnant from eating sperm?
- Can a girl get pregnant if a guy fingers her?
- Can a girl get pregnant while she is on her period?
- Can a girl get pregnant from being fingered?
- Can a girl get pregnant a week before her period?
- Can a girl get pregnant the day before her period?
- Can a girl get pregnant by precum?
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free