Doctor insights on:
Can A Female Get Ringworm In Her Vagina
Trichophyton is one of the common types of fungus that can infect the skin, called a "dermatophyte". It can cause ringworm of the skin (such as athlete's foot or jock itch) or of the scalp. It is usually diagnosed with a scraping of the skin and can be treated with topical medications if on the skin, or oral medicines if involving ...Read more
What to do if I do not have a vagina or a yest infection and I was told that canesoral will help get rid of my ringworm as I have a really bad case of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a female get pregnant after her period?
- Can a female get pregnant while on her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant from sperm outside her vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a women get pregnant before her period?
- When can a girl get pregnant in her cycle
- Can a woman get pregnant with her tubes tied?
- Can a girl be pregnant and still get her period?
- Talk to a dermatologist online