Doctor insights on:
Can A Cut To The Wrist Recover And Be Well Enough To Play Again
I was playing with a cat and it cut about an inch long line straight down my wrist. It happened yesterday, i washed it out. What should I do, should I be concerned?
After playing piano I have the urge to stretch my wrists even though I don't move them that much, why is that?
Swelling: The tendons that go to your fingers that move them up and down to play piano run across your wrists and connect to muscles in your forearm. The entire tendon may swell with playing so your wrists may feel tight as well as your fingers. Stretching your fingers, wrists, and forearms before and after playing is a good idea! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sprained my wrist playing hockey the other night, would i benefit from taping it for future games until its fully healed?
Returning to play...: Before returning to play make sure you have full motion & good strength in your wrist. Once you are ready, taping/ bracing would be a good idea for extra support. Keep in mind that there are several ways to tape a wrist & the best method for you should provide support for injured structures, not put excessive strain on them. Remember: persistent pain may indicate that you need an x-ray/ mri. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have pain on my right wrist . Was weak . But pain started yesterday after i played snooker for a while after a long time . How to make it normal?
Alternating: Hot moist packs 15 minute every 4 hours for 15 minutes--no help, see pcp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Medial meniscus displacement
- What can cause my left pinky and half my palm to be numb for close to a year now?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a lazy eye be caused by a hit to the eye?
- Can a single pimple around the vaginal area consider to be an std?
- Can a neck mass found 2 months after a car accident be related to the accident?
- Is it ok to bring cut flowers in the house if pollen might be a problem?
- How long will it take for a broken femur to recover and be running again?