Doctor insights on:
Can A Concussion Cause A Pituitary Adenoma
Pituitary adenoma: Pituitary adenomas a benign tumors that off compress the pituitary gland and cause imbalance of the hormones. After surgery the hormones can be further disrupted from manipulating the gland when removing the tumor. Alternatively, an infection could arise in the surgical operative site. It is important to see your surgeon to determine the cause of the hot flashes and flushing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pituitary adenoma caused cushing's disease, removed 3/12. Prior: 224 lbs, 5'2", current: 150 lbs. Goal: 115 lbs. I work out. Surgery for excess skin?
Yes: Yes you could have surgery for excess skin. See plastic surgeon for evaluation. ...Read more
I have intermittent dizziness that worsens considerably when I have a cold.. I have a pituitary adenoma.. can that cause this dizziness and why is it worse when I have a cold?
Maybe: It depends on the size of the adenoma and the type of eye problem. A neurologist, a good eye exam and an MRI of the pituitary gland could establish whether there is a relationship between the two. Have in mind that eye problems (of all kinds) are very common, so it is important to see what type of visual disturbance you are experiencing before jumping to conclusions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a concussion cause problems in the pituitary gland?
- Can a concussion cause you to feel hot flashes?
- Can whiplash cause a concussion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a concussion cause depression?
- Can a concussion cause bad behavior in a child?
- What damage can a pituitary tumor cause?
- Can a concussion cause memory loss?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free