Doctor insights on:
Can A Colonoscopy Prep Cause Colitis
Can a colonoscopy prep cause irritation in the colon in the internal rectum that looks exactly like Ulcerative Colitis when the pictures are taken.
After drinking the colonoscopy prep can that cause leg pain or cramping in the legs. I just had a colonoscopy yesterday. I'm concerned.
Leg cramps: answer is yes. preparation may cause electrolyte imbalance . drink a lot of juice ...Read more
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
Yes: As long as the candy is being consumed during the prep time, that should be fine. ...Read more
Not much: Different doctors will ask you to do different preparation. A lot of time it is Dr. preference based on their experience. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can't finish colonoscopy prep
- How can i make prep colonoscopy easier?
- Can anyone suggest help with a colonoscopy prep gagging?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prepping for colonoscopy
- Preps for colonoscopy
- Can antibiotics cause colitis?
- Can alcoholism cause colitis?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free