Doctor insights on:
Can A Cold Sore Appear On The Vulva
Little or no risk: Spread of one's own herpes infection to a new area of the body is called auto-inoculation. It happens sometimes during an initial HSV infection, but after a few months the immune system prevents it. If you've had recurrent cold sores a long time, there's no chance you will infect your genital area. This is also why couples with genital or oral herpes in both partners do not pass it back and forth. ...Read more
I had a cold sore and got oral. The next day got tingling sensation and discharge in my vagina that had to be itched so much 3 days later i had a sore?
I have a cold sore on my lips. I was showering and i started to sweat. So i wiped my face, but not by the sore. Will sweat from my face spread it to my vagina?
Interesting question: No, i don't believe that sweat from your face that was not by the fever blister will cause the virus to spread to your genitalia. However, with that said, antibodies are reported to prevent oral hsv-1 from infecting the same person's genitalia at a later time. However, i've also read that there are rare cases of a hsv-1 spreading to the same person's genitalia because at the time, the >>>. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a small sore on opening of vagina dissapered now I have sores on the roof of my mouth painful and a cold sore type thing on the inside of mouth ?
If someone with a cold sore touches it, touches my hand, and around an hour later I use the bathroom and wipe my vagina can I get herpes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold sore appear on the penis?
- Can a cold sore appear on the genitals?
- Can a cold sore appear in the mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a cold sore on my lip affect my unborn baby?
- Can you get a cold sore on your forehead?
- How to get the swelling down on a cold sore?
- Can you get a cold sore on your chin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online