Doctor insights on:
Can A Bruise Break Up And Cause Joint Pain
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
Can an untreated throat infection 3 month later cause bruising, joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain, muscle twitching, burning sensations, tingling?
Lumpy rash. Bruising. Muscle pain. Joint pain. Achy legs. Headache. Burning sensation. Tingly feet. Shoulder, neck, elbow, angle, wrist pain. Cause?
I feel with diffuse myalgia and joint pain and my ribs is tender even my abdomen but there's no history of exercise so can I know the cause...
Fibromyalgia ?: Fibromyalgia is the most likely diagnosis. This is a very common problem, especially in young women. The condition is characterized by diffuse soft tissue pain and tenderness as well as non-refreshing sleep and or fatigue. There are many other conditions that can cause similar symptoms, so seeing a doctor, especially if your symptoms persist, is a good idea. ...Read more
Worried about my GF she is super fatigued and always sleeps or rests. Also has a loss of appetite and joint pain.Bruises and I think petechiae on leg.
Joint pain: None of what you have presented is normal for a 30 year old. What did your physician say? ...Read more
Extreme joint pain/popping from hips down after 11 years of constant basketball (constant terrible bruises all over legs and knees). What should I do?
Bruises everywhere, extreme fatigue, swelling in lymph nodes and spinal area, breathing difficulties and joint pain. my Cbc is normal. Leukemia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can alcohol use cause muscle and joint pain?
- Can a colonoscopy procedure cause severe hip and leg pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a lack of thyroxine cause joint pain?
- Can a high arch in feet cause muscle pain in legs and feet?
- Can crestor cause leg stiffness and a shooting pain behind knee?
- Can celiac cause joint and heel pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free