Doctor insights on:
Can A Broken Rib Puncture A Lung
Chest tube: A punctured lung (pneumothorax) from trauma (rib fracture) is likely to cause lung collapse and blood in chest cavity (hemothorax). 1 or several chest-tubes would likely be needed to drain fluid (&blood) and re-inflate the lung using negative pressure (suction on the chest tubes). The chest tubes remain until the lung remains inflated when chest tubes are clamped. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My daughter, about 35 pounds, walked on my ribs.Would it hurt if I had a broken rib or did something to my lungs? Because I feel okay.
Can a broken rib cause a collapsed lung? I fell and broke a rib. Am i in danger of getting a collapsed lung?
Iv had chesty cough for five weeks pain in chest and breast i had a chest xray bout 8 weeks ago for broken rib and lungs wwrw fine should I be worried?
Xray: The only way to know if your rib is truly broken is with an xray. This simple diagnostic test creates a picture of the rib cage which your physician can use to evaluate your pain. Sometimes it can be hard to see a fracture on xray. Typically these breaks take up to 6 weeks to heal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a broken rib cause back pain?
- How can you heal a punctured lung?
- Can you puncture a lung by lifting something very heavy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a lung puncture leak again after healing?
- What can u do for a broken rib?
- Can acupuncture puncture a lung?
- Can a liver biopsy puncture my lung?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free