Doctor insights on:
Can A Bad Tooth Cause Ear Pain
Yes,: Both normal eruption of wisdom teeth and pain from impacted and/or infected wisdom teeth can cause ear pain. If you are experiencing symptoms you should have an evaluation done by your dentist. This might include a panoramic x-ray and/or a referral to an oral surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possible RCT: Absolutely. Lower molar can often be reffered to ear pain. Your balance is controlled from your ear therefore all three symptoms can be connected. I would first see an endodontist to evaluate for possible rct (root canal therapy). An if not see your local ent. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Maybe: Infections can spread from teeth to other parts of the body so see your md or dentist asap and get the infection treated. ...Read more
Absolutely: Yes, a toothache can cause pain in the ear, especially if it is on the lower arch of teeth. The pain will radiate to the ear. Jaw joint problems will cause ear aches. The joint is next to the ear and any pressure from the joint will translate to the inner ear and cause pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ear infection cause tooth and jaw pain?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause ear pain?
- Can a tooth abscess cause ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a broken tooth cause ear pain?
- Can a wisdom tooth cause ear pain?
- Can an ear infection cause tooth pain?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- Talk to a dentist online for free