Doctor insights on:
Can A Bad Tooth Cause Ear Pain
If you think bad teeth are the cause of your ear pain will a dentist look into you ear with a otoscope?
Yes,: Both normal eruption of wisdom teeth and pain from impacted and/or infected wisdom teeth can cause ear pain. If you are experiencing symptoms you should have an evaluation done by your dentist. This might include a panoramic x-ray and/or a referral to an oral surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possible: Some patients experience referred pain from a tooth infection. Patients can report pain on the upper teeth, the side of their face, pain up to their ears, and headaches. However, get evaluated to see if this is true in your case, or if something else is going on. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possible RCT: Absolutely. Lower molar can often be reffered to ear pain. Your balance is controlled from your ear therefore all three symptoms can be connected. I would first see an endodontist to evaluate for possible rct (root canal therapy). An if not see your local ent. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Keep getting bad ear pain, both ears. Throbs about 5 minutes then goes away. Also have tooth sensitivity. Sound like infection?
Achy pain in back of mouth along maxilla bone. Ear pain also. Dr says tmj. Pain also behind lower wisdom tooth. Can y mm really cause this much pain?
Can a cavity in wisdom tooth cause jaw discomfort, ear pain and burning on the mucosa around tooth but NO TOOTH PAIN. Maxilla soreness inside mouth.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tooth pain cause ear pain?
- Can ear infection cause tooth and jaw pain?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a infected tooth cause ear pain?
- Can a broken tooth cause ear pain?
- Can a wisdom tooth cause ear pain?
- Can an ear infection cause tooth pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free