Doctor insights on:
Can A Bad Temper Be Caused By A Chemical Imbalence
Bad temper: One simple tip- count to ten before acting on the urge to impulsively harm someone physically or emotionally. Reduce anger by deep breathing. Breath in deeply ; slowly through the nostrils. Hold air in lungs for a 5 count before slowly exhaling through an open mouth. Repeat until you cool your jets. Focus on your breathing not what is making you angry. Cognitive behavioral therapy is excellent for. ...Read more
Tantrum tips: Temper tantrums are a normal behavior in toddlers. Tips to help prevent tantrums: 1/ maintain a schedule and consistent routine so your child can predict the day’s activities. 2/ reward her for positive behavior and praise her when she is doing well, “nice job sharing your toys.” 3/ when tantrums occur, help her redirect by substituting a desired activity, for example read a book together. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ways to control my bad temper please? No anger management available or doctors!! Just tell me what to do please
1,2,3,4..I'm kidding: It's not easy, but it's possible. Realize that their misdeeds don't belong on your bill. Preserving your life and whatever quality you can is what matters. The counting thing actually helps if you breathe out with each count - exhale totally till empty. A roar or big load groan gets out lots of dirty stale air. Try to be away from those that provoke you. Love a pet - they understand. Hope it helps ...Read more
My mother has a bad temper, my mother's mother a worse temper, how much is genes and how much is environment?
I am extremely self conscious and this leads to my very short temper. Should i try anger management?
Self Consciousness: The fact that you realize your insecurity leads to anger is an important insight. Anger often hides more fundamental feelings like hurt , disappointment, humiliation and shame. Consult with a clinical psychologist who can help you understand the origins of your distress and how to develop a freer attitude toward being yourself. Best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a chronic yeast infection be caused by an uncircumcised sex partner?
- Can a panic attack be caused by vitamin b12 deficiency?
- Can a lazy eye be caused by a hit to the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a fever blister be caused by food allergies or allergies to something else?
- Can a brain infection be caused by sinus infection?
- Can a stroke be caused by an irregular heart beat with a low heart rate?
- Can a brain aneurysm be caused by daily stress?
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?