Doctor insights on:
Can A Baby Bend A Broken Finger
Broken finger 2+ months ago. Ring finger at the tip. Splinted for 3 weeks. Still hurts to bend all the way or pinch with it. Should it still hurt? Why
Pain, swelling, loss: Of motion, deviation, rotation, stiffness, throbbing, numbness, discoloration, tightness all can be symptoms of a finger fracture. If one suspects a fracture, then elevation, ice , splinting and urgent evaluation is needed as many seemingly simple fractures in the hand require a detailed understanding of what to do to optimize healing and return of function. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Xray and MD.: Proper diagnosis and treatment (splint, tape, or possible surgery) may be necessary for best long-term outcome. Self-diagnosis and non-treatment often leads to permanent loss of function and later arthritis problems in the damaged digit. The person who treats themself has a fool for a patient. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for a broken finger that did not heal right?
- When can you go back to normal activities after a broken finger
- How can i get a broken needle out of my finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to help bend a broken finger
- How can you help heel a jammed or broken finger?
- Can you move a broken finger?
- How can you tell if a finger is broken or sprained?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free