Doctor insights on:
Can A Baby Bend A Broken Finger
Jammed my finger Tuesday. I had broken finger symptoms but they lessened over 2 days. Now i can bend finger backwards more than other finger?broken?
Finger trauma: It sounds like you jammed your finger a few days ago and had some pain that improved. That is a good sign. The important thing after a serious injury is to allow a physician to assess and ensure that blood flow and sensation to your digit are intact. Fractures and dislocations of the phalanges (fingers) are common and should be evaluated by a physician. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broken finger 2+ months ago. Ring finger at the tip. Splinted for 3 weeks. Still hurts to bend all the way or pinch with it. Should it still hurt? Why
Pain, swelling, loss: Of motion, deviation, rotation, stiffness, throbbing, numbness, discoloration, tightness all can be symptoms of a finger fracture. If one suspects a fracture, then elevation, ice , splinting and urgent evaluation is needed as many seemingly simple fractures in the hand require a detailed understanding of what to do to optimize healing and return of function. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Xray and MD.: Proper diagnosis and treatment (splint, tape, or possible surgery) may be necessary for best long-term outcome. Self-diagnosis and non-treatment often leads to permanent loss of function and later arthritis problems in the damaged digit. The person who treats themself has a fool for a patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for a broken finger that did not heal right?
- When can you go back to normal activities after a broken finger
- How can i get a broken needle out of my finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to help bend a broken finger
- How can you help heel a jammed or broken finger?
- Can you move a broken finger?
- How can you tell if a finger is broken or sprained?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free