Doctor insights on:
Can A 17 Yr Old Have A Stroke If So What Would Symptoms Be
I have a 17 yr old boy that has had ablation for SVT 2 years ago. Is it possible that it did not take? He is having fluutering shortness of breath, chest pains high blood pressure, fast heart rate.
Rare: Rare but possible. Congenital disease such as abnormal origin of coronary artery and hypertrophic ("thickened") heart disease can result in "heart attack". Inherited diseases that cause abnormal tissue can predispose to aneurysms and even dissections. Inflammatory diseases can also cause similar cardiovascular events. There are quite few possible origins for teenage heart and vascular disease. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are the chances that a 17 yr old male who has persistent generalized lymphoadapthy with no other symptoms does not have anything sinister at all?
Rarely: Rarely young people die of heart attacks under extreme conditions such as military basic training or sports. Typically this results from congenital abnormalities of the heart though sometimes there's no good explanation. Cocaine use is also a strong risk factor for heart attacks in young people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a 17 yr old have dementia?
- What would cause a 17 year old pregnant girl to have a convulsion?
- Can a 15 yr old boy can have prostate cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of symptoms would a 35 year old man with low t have?
- A stroke that damages parts of your amygdala would have what effects
- Can a 32 yr old already have emphysema from smoking since 15?
- What can cause optic neuritis in a healthy 17 year old girl?
- Talk to a pediatrician online