Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Synthroid And Benadryl
Yes: There would not be a problem with either medication. ...Read more
Yes: No problem with this combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just started luvox. Can I take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with it? Can I take naproxen with it? Can i take melotonin with it? Can I take vyvanse and how about bendryl?
Interactions may: occur. Luvox and naproxen together increase risk of upper GI bleeding. Melatonin increases effects of naproxen (bleeding/bruising). Luvox and Vyvanse increase serotonin. Work with prescriber to monitor interactions, effects, and side effects. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and melatonin may produce sedation. Best regards for good health. ...Read more
Yes: Claritin (loratadine) is used more for allergies and/or urticaria (itching), and Meclizine is used more often for dizziness/vertigo. Taking both together is ok, assuming you are experiencing dizziness or vertigo. If your dizziness persists despite taking Meclizine for a few days, then you will need to have your dr. Investigate other causes and possibly vestibular rehab may be beneficial. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes....but: You can take both. Be careful as both medications can make you sleepy. ...Read more
I can take garcinia cambogia if I have hypothyroidism and take levothyroxine and have anxiety and take zoloft (sertraline)?
Yes: No problem there.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant i take benadryl while on synthroid?
- Can i take synthroid with cytomel?
- Can i take synthroid with doxycycline?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take synthroid with phentermine?
- Can i take crestor with synthroid?
- Can i take iodine with synthroid?
- Can i take seroquel with synthroid?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free