Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nexium And Zantac Together
No....: Both are PPI.......if needed you can take one with increased dose. ...Read more
Together : There is no reason to take both together. They serve the same purpose. Choose one and stay with it. ...Read more
Which NyQuil?: Turns out, there are many versions of NyQuil, each w/different medications/ingredients. So while it's wise to check for interactions, you need to be more specific. Check out http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1015-567,55-17410,54-16419 where I ran 2 common versions against Nexium (esomeprazole) - looks fine. You can always ask local pharmacist or your Family Doc, too. Above assumes no allergie ...Read more
drug interaction checker did not show any significant interactions between Pepcid (famotidine) &
Sudafed Congestion (pseudoephedrine). However, there are many different formulations of sudafed. So, if not using plain sudafed would check the formulation specifically. ...Read more
Yes: It is safe to take adderall and omeprazole together. If you’re finding you need to take omeprazole long-term (any more than two weeks), make sure that you’re keeping your doctor in the loop - that’s a sign that you could use further assessment and possibly different treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nexium with zantac?
- Can i take zantac with nexium?
- Can i take zyrtec and zantac together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take nexium and zantac?
- Can zantac and imodium be take together?
- Nexium and zantac together
- Taking zantac and nexium together
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free