Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin With Mucinex
Yes: Only if you need all of them. ...Read more
Possible, but: Zyrtec (cetirizine), is an antihistamine. Mucinex d (guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine 120mg) is a combination of a medication to loosen secretions and a decongestant. The latter can raise blood pressure, make you jittery, "hyper" and cause heartburn and constipation. If you have high blood pressure, thyroid problem or diabetes, yo should not take it. Don't take it regularly under any circumstances. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Both www.Epocrates.Com and www.Drugs.Com have a drug interaction checking function, neither of which found any interaction between Mucinex (guaifenesin) & tamiflu. Remember that if you have any questions about medications & supplements, you should always ask your doc & pharmacist. And before accepting any prescription, always tell him/her everything that you're taking whether prescription or over-the-counter. ...Read more
Med question: Yes, no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Diurex & mucinex (guaifenesin): It is not ideal. Mucinex (guaifenesin) is an expectorant to help you loosen up phlegm and help you clear the mucus from your lungs. Diurex is a diuretic that will dehydrate you and likely lead to thickening of mucus and phlegm. Diurex will effect efficacy of Mucinex (guaifenesin) but not the other way around. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take mucinex and claritin together?
- Can i take claritin and mucinex for allergies?
- Can you take claritin and mucinex together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucinex with nyquil?
- Can i take lisinopril with mucinex?
- Can i take mucinex with tamiflu?
- Can i take mucinex with chf?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free