Doctor insights on:
Can I Take An Antacid With Augmentin
Not at the same time: You can be taking both amoxicillin and Mylanta but they should be taken at least an hour apart. This is to be sure that there is adequate absorption of the amoxicillin. A good regimen would be to take the Mylanta either two hours before or one hour after taking the amoxicillin. ...Read more
I'm taking amoxicillin for infection but I need to take Claritin D12 for seasonal allergies can I take together and can I take ibrophen with them to?
I'm taking cipro (ciprofloxacin) and it says not to take with antacids, can I take Carafate with cipro (ciprofloxacin)?
Can you take penicillin vk 500mg with allegra (fexofenadine) or would it be better to take with (acetaminophen)?
If I have to take amoxicillin with food (to avoid nausea), will I have to take penicillin with food as well? Same dosage as amoxicillin.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Augmentin can i take an antacid with it
- Can you take augmentin and antacids?
- Can i take magnesium with augmentin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take antacids with nexium?
- Can i take antacids with cipro?
- Can i take an antacid with furosemide?
- Can i take antacid with antibotic?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online