Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ambien With Sudafed
Midol and Celexa (citalopram): Interactions between drugs are always possible, but it unlikely to encounter a serious adverse interaction with this combination, specially if the individual has normal liver and kidney function and no predisposition or risk factor to GI bleeding. The combination of Citalopram with the formulation of Midol that contains NSAIDS could potentially increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. ...Read more
NOT recommended: Buscopan (hyoscine/scopolamine butylbromide, ) is a type of medicine called an antispasmodic (peripherally acting antimuscarinic-anticholinergic). It is used to relieve irritable bowel symptoms or 'abdominal cramps' . Buscopan can 'potentiate' (or increase) anti-cholinergic affects of anti-histamines so it not recommended to take at the same time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take singulair with sudafed?
- Can i take allegra with sudafed?
- Can i take sudafed with methylprednisolone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take sudafed with clarithromycin?
- Can i take claritin with sudafed?
- Can i take zyrtec and sudafed?
- Can i take mucinex with sudafed?
- Talk to a neurologist online