Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Eggs While Taking Doxycycline
I am taking accutane. Can i eat pork liver pate once a week while on accutane? Is it safe? We should avoid eating what while having Accutane regimen?
Alcohol: And certain medications should be avoided. No strong contraindications to food products. ...Read more
I have prostatitis and taking Levofloxacin 500 mg. Can i take dairy products like yogurt and milk while taking this antibiotic?
Don't know: Don't know what super greens are. 1000x more important than any supplements would be to pursue a high animal fat, very low carbohydrate diet. The baby and all cells in the body need essential fatty acids and amino acids. Otherwise vitamins and minerals. There is no requirement for carbohydrates, yet our society pushes 70-90% carb diet? What's missing are fats and proteins. Take prenatal vits. ...Read more
Of course.....: A balanced diet is a fundamental part of a successful pregnancy. I'm not sure i would call pate a mainstay of a healthy diet, but neither are many other things that we eat from time to time. It's ok to indulge in treats, just do so in moderation. This is good advice for after your pregnancy too (and frankly, for all your life). You will be modeling good dietary habits for your child. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am currently taking biotin every day i would like to start taking oregano capsules daily. Will I have side effects taking them both?
Vitamins: No i see no reason for these to be incompatible ok to take in my opinion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can i drink while taking doxycycline?
- Can you eat eggs with doxycycline?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat fish eggs while nursing?
- Can i eat yogurt while taking antibiotics?
- Can i eat yogurt while taking amoxicillin?
- Can i eat rutabagas while taking coumadin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free